Friday, December 02, 2005

Reveling in the nerdiness!

Yes, I immerse myself in the geeky goodness!

I am nerdier than 97% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

The page at the end said:

"All hail the monstrous nerd. You are by far the SUPREME NERD GOD!!!"

I will admit that I stretched the definition of "working on" for one question... I didn't build my laptop, but I have a terminal open to my tower, euclid, which I did build... by this metric I'm working on 5 computers at once (leconte (laptop), euclid (tower), lectura (campus solaris box), strobos (my office linux box), and mint (u.arizona.edu server I was modifying my webpage on)). I'm in favor of network transparency, so I'm fine with this stretch. But for the rest of the questions, I used no references nor exaggerated... although I did count a few things I have at my parents' house.

The only place I ever got an overload of geekiness was Google, and that was only a couple times, for a short while... mostly I enjoyed it as much as breathing :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home