Friday, December 09, 2005

Numa numa ie, numa numa numa ie...

At the moment I'm feeling a bit obsessed with "Dragostea Din Tei", better known as the "Numa Numa" song, by O-Zone. I even bought a few versions on iTunes... but what I really want is the version I heard on the radio... it was on one of the Latino stations on Nov 10, around 5:30pm... the only other instance I've been able to find of it is this (be prepared to be embarrassed in empathy):

German - Numa Numa Mix

If anybody can tell me the proper name of this mix, or better, give me a link to it, I'd be extremely grateful (note that I'm fine with paying for it... I just want it)... current proposed reward is a massage if you're someone I know, and I'm going to see you in the foreseeable future; otherwise, just lots of good karma :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Chip said...

Wow. When will people learn that, if they MUST record video of themselves like that, then at least never put it on the interweb? Wow.

(I must say, though, I am envious of the shirt.)

-Chip

12/09/2005 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home